High-impact disinfectant for hatchers, tools and equipment
COMPOSITION: Each 1 liter contains:
Glutaraldehyde 50% 150,000 mg
Quaternary Amonium Chloride 100,000 mg
- A highly concentrated concentrate used for daily disinfection of: animal houses, floors, equipment, animal and material transport, food processing, feed and food processing rooms.
- An antiseptic, anti-bacterial, fungicidal and antiviral drug that contains ammonium chloride tetrachloride as a disinfectant and is used as a general disinfectant for poultry farms, slaughterhouses, cows, horses and food preparation areas and does not need to be rinsed.
- Veterinary clinics.
-Poultry and cattle farms.
- Used as antifungal and sterilizer for eggs in poultry farms.
- Used in the disinfection and sterilization of equipment and drinking water tanks to clean the atmosphere of the hatcheries and clearing the mats and surfaces and the last stage of rinsing eggs.
- Equipment must be washed and cleaned thoroughly before disinfection.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Use 0.5% (5 ml / liter of water). Use an average of 0.4-0.3 liters per square meter.
Store in a dry place away from direct heat (below than 30°).