Movedon Iodine 2.5%
Each 1 ml contains:
Povidon Iodine 25 mg
PROPERTIES AND INDICATIONS:
- Movedon Iodine 2.5% is a non irritant disinfectant, has high efficacy against bacteria, viruses (Newcastle, IB, Avian influenza) parasites, fungus, yeasts. It is recommended for foot and mouth diseases, foot rot in sheep and ring worm in cattle.
- Used for cleaning and disinfecting cages, kennels and surgical equipment .
- Used in mastitis-control programmes for udder washing before milking and teat-dipping after milking.
INDICATIONS AND DOSAGE:
1. Foot and mouth diseases:1 litre to 120 litres water.
2. Newcastle disease:1 litre to 40 litres water.
3. Tuberculosis:1 litre to 12.5 litres water.
4. Anthrax, Brucellosis, Glanders and contagious pleuropneumonia: 1 litre to 73 litres water
5. Cleaning utensils, halls, paint work: 1 litre to 160 litres water.
6. Fogging:1 litre to 73 litres water.
7. Disinfection of drinking water:1 litre to 2000 litres water.
8. Cleaning and disinfection of hands, skin and wounds.
Don’t mix with any other materials when used
Store in dry place below 30˚C.
For Veterinary Use Only
Made in Jordan