Natural, effective, safe and strong
Helps treatment of varroosis
Compositions : Each 1 ml contains:
Pure crystals of Oxalic acid 31.42 mg
Formic acid 5 mg
Target species :
It is used to combat the Varroa destructor in honey bee colonies with and without brood.
Since Varroa destructor causes:
• Decreased flight efficiency in infected males
• Loss of protein level and loss of blood volume in insects , This causes the bee sect to collapse.
• Decrease the average life of the whole insect
• Transmission of viral and bacterial diseases
The dose should carefully be adjusted to the colony size and the average number of occupied bee spaces to be treated depend on the following dosing table:
No. of bees
5,000 - 7,000
7,000 – 12,000
12,000 – 30,000
15 to 30 ml
30 to 45 ml
How to use :
A needle is used to adjust the dose and then drip over each hive (between each frame)
Spray bees on bee groups lightly over each street.
- Use only weekly for one month.
• When combating this product should be used at temperatures of 15 - 25 ° C. and the product should be 25 to 35 °C warm
• Do not use sprayer in the presence of brood.
• This product has corrosive properties should wear personal protective equipment.
Withdrawal period for honey: None
Special storage conditions
Store in a cool, dry place (below 25 ° C).
Package: 100 ml
For veterinary use only
Keep out of sight and out of reach of children
Made in Jordan